24.12.08

Crochetting Bookmarks

it's been weeks since the last time Hz my officemate asked for bookmarks .. gheesshhh here i purposely pointed out my fingers to those a collective of busy time (why dont you belive that i really really really had no time even to put my back on my seat! in office, not to mention at home) ..


i couldnt even remember how i started the project but it took me 2 days ..
the best thing ever, instead of using multicolor thread, i even put plastic beads at the end of each bookmarks .. here the 11 pieces for her .. huhuh i also promised her to crochet a bottle case .. later la ... me very bz lately (lol)

oohhhh how i wish that i could finish something like these .. when should i met kak Siti Rela for a full version learning huh?? (again i'm blaming the time!)



4 ulasan:

  1. salaam,
    ay ay... the bookmarks are sooooo beatiful. wonder if you mix them with cross-stitching. elok, dan neat work

    BalasPadam
  2. suke yg kaler purple n pink tu..cantik...

    BalasPadam